Re: I need some pointers

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: I need some pointers
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 16:20:35 +0100

Use lilypond-book with HTML output, that's way easier.

Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
Patrick Horgan wrote:

I've committed to making a key for guitar tablature that will show
little snippets of tab along with descriptions.  How do I do that?  Any
pointers greatly appreciated;)  I understand TAB quite well, and vocal
music on lilypond well, as well, but well, don't understand how TAB on
lilypond that much, and have never tried to combine text and lily.

You could use lilypond-book, which uses latex.  It's a learning curve if you
have never done anything like that, though.

I attach a document that I am working on here and there that shows tabs with
text interleaved and other stuff.  The Makefile shows the steps used to
produce a PDF file.

Thanks,
Marcus