RE: small blank space just after clef/time signs for example

From: Piero Faustini
Subject: RE: small blank space just after clef/time signs for example
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:30:00 +0100

thanks, very useful.
But for \stopStaff and \startStaff it won't work at the beginning, with a "s" invisible pause. Is there some "invisible" symbol I can use too cause some spacing? This would be useful also if I don't use "partial" measures at the beginning.
Cheers,
Piero
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden; address@hidden
> Subject: Re: small blank space just after clef/time signs for example
> Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:22:32 +0100
>
> MonAmiPierrot wrote:
> > I also would like to be given the possibility to put the blank space
> > between different examples from the same musical context
>

> For big gaps you can use \stopStaff and \startStaff and put
> suitable spacer rests in between.
>

> For small gaps you could try misusing the BreathingSign:
>
> | severStaff = {
> | \once \override BreathingSign #'text =
> | \markup \whiteout \with-dimensions #'(0 . 1) #'(-4.5 . 0.5) \null
> | \breathe
> | }
>
> where the 1 is saying how wide the gap should be.
> To use this right at the beginning you need to precede it with
> a small spacer rest like s8.
>

> There is an tempo example at NR 5.1.5 Style Sheets
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Style-sheets#Style-sheets
> which has the indication over the clef.
> But positioning with #'extra-offset may cause problems.
>
> An easy way to put text above the clef is
> to have a RehearsalMark before the music starts.
> | \mark \markup "Allegro"
>

> Cheers,
> Robin

Crea e condividi i tuoi filmati con Movie Maker