Are these results possible with LilyPond?

From: Benedikt Hager
Subject: Are these results possible with LilyPond?
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 19:31:01 +0100

Hello all!

For the transcription of Beethoven sketches I need some features beyond the
mainstream, that perhaps are represented best by a scan of a handwritten
transcription.

I don't know if it's possible to attach images in the mailinglist, so I loaded
it in my public Dropbox folder:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/363435/transcription.jpg (If this method is not
appreciated pls just tell me.)

The boxed elements are the most common necessities.

I would be very grateful if you could

a) tell me which of the desired elements are basically achievable with -- from
your point of view -- reasonable effort and
b) perhaps could name the related commands *just in case* you have some of them
present. (I'm not asking anyone to do my job of reading the manual.)

A: Bracketed clefs, time signatures and key signatures at the beginning of a
staf or piece.
B, D, E: Bracketed elements of almost any kind within a staf.
C, F: Struck through elements of any kind

Thanks a lot!

Benedikt Hager