Re: Embedded PS graphics into scores

From: Jesús Guillermo Andrade
Subject: Re: Embedded PS graphics into scores
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 21:39:37 -0430

Thank you very much Patrick. Although the snippet is not functional yet. I tried compiling it using just one variable but to no avail.
Perhaps something else is missing?

BTW. Since I need to create some glyphs that are fundamental for the cuatro, and I dont know how to use fontforge, and more to the point, have no idea how to create font glyphs to add them to emmentaler, the only feasible option would be to create ps graphics to insert into the scores....

Guillermo