Re: [Fwd: To say good bye]

From: David R. Linn
Subject: Re: [Fwd: To say good bye]
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:26:47 -0600 (CST)

As a gentle reminder to all readers, the List-Unsubsribe header
that is a part of every message sent by the lilypond-user mailing
list shows two ways to unsubscribe from the list:

1) Use the web form at the URL provided (more specifically, use
the "Unsubscribe or edit options" button in the section at the
bottom of the page labeled "lilypond-user Subscribers"

2) Send a message *from* the address that you wish to unsubscribe
to "address@hidden" with a Subject: header value of
"unsubscribe".

Your mail user agent may not show you the full headers of the messages
you receive but the info should be there.

If you have trouble with the two options above, contact me directly
via address@hidden or the address below.

--
David R. Linn - address@hidden