Re: No string for pitch #<Pitch

From: Jesús Guillermo Andrade
Subject: Re: No string for pitch #<Pitch
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 22:31:33 -0430

El 20/11/2009, a las 05:30 a.m., -Eluze escribió:

it has has been mentioned before that it could be an octavation problem - so
defining your chord as harmonies = \chordmode { e':7 } will solve the
problem!

Yes... definitely.... except for the little fact that if I change the chords from their original positions, then the fretboard is incorrect... the finger positions change one fret up. So... what is the logic behind it? If the chord is in the correct pitch the frets are ok, but I get what you called the octavation error. Something is wrong here....
Please help me...

Guillermo