Re: Adding a four-part refrain after a melody piece?

From: Tom Dickson
Subject: Re: Adding a four-part refrain after a melody piece?
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 13:18:56 -0800

That works great!

The only problem I am having is combining the new \context with my existing one:

        \layout {
                \context {
%                       \Score
%                       \remove "Bar_number_engraver"
                        \RemoveEmptyStaffContext
                        \override VerticalAxisGroup #'remove-first = ##t

If I remove the comments it gives me an error.

-tom