Re: bar line

From: Hugh Myers
Subject: Re: bar line
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:36:07 -0700

Brett,

Thanks for the hint. The URL is where I got the notion for what I
wrote in the first place. In the source, firstPoly repeats, once with
firstPolyRepeat as an ending and once with secondMono as an ending.
That is what I want, but as you say not what I asked for. None of the
examples I've seen thus far(hardly exhaustive) match what I need, so
what I wrote was a guess based on what I saw. More hints welcome at
this point ;)

--hsm