hack spacing of triplet against swung 8.+16

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: hack spacing of triplet against swung 8.+16
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 08:58:29 -0500

Hi all,

I'm engraving a song for voice and piano — the voice is swung (dotted eighth plus sixteenth) while the piano is playing triplets.

I would like to [at least see what it looks like if I] set it so that the dotted sixteenth in the voice lines up visually/vertically with the third eighth note of the triplet in the piano accompaniment — i.e., visually represent the music completely accurately. What's the best hack/trick to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Kieren.