Re: confusion in text spanning

From: Hugh Myers
Subject: Re: confusion in text spanning
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 20:32:13 -0700

It would also help if the suggested change worked. In stead I still get:

C:\Users\hsmyers\Desktop\Lily Projects>lilypond.exe malaguena.ly
GNU LilyPond 2.13.7
Processing `malaguena.ly'
Parsing...
malaguena.ly:56:1: error: syntax error, unexpected EVENT_IDENTIFIER

 \stopTextSpan
malaguena.ly:89:0: error: errors found, ignoring music expression

{
error: failed files: "malaguena.ly"

--hsm