Re: Mark over last bar line

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: Mark over last bar line
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 11:26:45 +0100

Am 2009-11-26 um 11:00 schrieb fiëé visuëlle:

I've a four-times-repeat and would like to mark that.
I tried this, but the mark doesn't show up:

Sorry for the noise - it's the same as Daniel McBrearty's question six weeks ago, and I should have tried the *whole* example from the docs:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Writing-text#Text-marks

\relative c'' {
        \repeat volta 4 {
                g1 | c
\override Score.RehearsalMark #'break-visibility = #begin-of-line- invisible % otherwise no mark!
                \override Score.RehearsalMark #'self-alignment-X = #RIGHT
                \mark "4×"

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle