Re: Font questions

From: Father Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Re: Font questions
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 21:18:15 -0500

Ah-ha!  I solved the e-acute problem!  I had used an accented e from my chat program (XChat2 for Windoze), and that was what was strange.  I took a letter from OpenOffice for that and now it's correct.

And I just solved the '8' character problem. I looked all over in my OpenOffice characters, and in the Windoze Character Map, and they weren't there.  But I copied them from your email, and used that -- they're working fine now.

Thanks so much!

Now I just have to figure out how to make voices come and go in the accompaniment ...

Gordon+

--
Fr. Gordon Gilbert
Penetanguishene, ON