Re: Compiling times on this file

From: Arjan Bos
Subject: Re: Compiling times on this file
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 16:06:59 +0100

On 27 nov 2009, at 13:58, Father Gordon Gilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi all,

Yesterday, I was dealing with fonts; today I'm wondering just what got into my code.

Perhaps the font cache is getting rebuild every time you compile? You mentioned that you were working on fonts before this happened.

For much of the time I have been working on this file, it's taken 5 - 7 seconds to compile. All of a sudden this morning, it started taking up to 30 seconds, and I haven't done anything radical. Can someone have a look at my code and see if there is something really stupid in there that is slowing me down?