doc links broken (i mean tarball)

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: doc links broken (i mean tarball)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 07:06:59 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  I don't know whether other threads referred to the same problem. The last versions of docs (from 2.13.6 on) has most links broken on the main index. In 2.13.6, it has an "all" file containing correct link, but now, both the main index.htm and the web.htm (including big page version) has broken links. I must manually find the files and open them.
However, I'm heavily impressed by the new webpage.
Regards
Haipeng

看陆川杨幂新片《琴棋书画》,品网易3D国韵网游《天下贰》