Re: page break failure

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: page break failure
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 08:41:22 +0100

Hugh Myers schrieb:
Second point taken. I hope you realize that 2.13 has bug fixes for
2.12--- yes?
Yes, but 2.13.x is work in progress. There is a new layout engine
which is still under improvement, as far as I know.
So the layout may change considerably between 2.13.x and 2.13.y.

2.12.x is stable, and so it will be for 2.14.x. In the odd-numbered
versions, everything can happen without warning.
Without those, there is no project...
There has to be the possibility to test the latest development version,
so the 2.13.x versions are available for everyone, but as they are
called "development versions", you can't take anything for granted here...

Marc