Re: Is there a perl script to partially convert ascii tabs to lilypond i

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Is there a perl script to partially convert ascii tabs to lilypond input?
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 10:07:53 +0100

Marc Hohl wrote:

> But seriously: is tuxguitar able to read ascii tabs? It has a export
> function to lilypond.

AFAIK, tuxguitar can't open ascii tabs.
But it can import midi file very well.
Does a good converter ascii2midi exist?

Kguitar should be able to read ascii files (use .tab extension and you
will see the file in the open window), but I've tried an ascii file
right now and does not work.
It says:
"Can't load or import song!It may be a damaged/wrong file format or,
if you're trying experimental importers it may be a flaw with the
import code."

I don't have any other ascii tab so I can't test it much..

HTH,
Federico

--
http://gnurag.net/blog/