Re: collatoral damage / regressions

From: Hugh Myers
Subject: Re: collatoral damage / regressions
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 05:31:14 -0700

I suppose that at least part of the problem is focus. I usually turn
to the list for answers to problems that I've not been able to solve
from the existing documentation. It usually doesn't occur to me that
there might be some larger use for the question itself. It probably
should--- as an obvious for example, look at FAQs for instance. There
what might be an annoyance is changed to a resource, usually without a
great deal of effort.

--hsm