tablature fingering (again)

From: Hugh Myers
Subject: tablature fingering (again)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 10:18:37 -0700

Since this:

\version "2.13.7"

upper = {
  < b\4 e\3 gis\2 e' >4 s2
}

lower = {
  s2.
}

{
  \time 3/4
  <<
  \new Staff \relative c'' {
    <<
      \set Score.barNumberVisibility = #all-bar-numbers-visible
      \bar ""
      \override Score.BarNumber #'break-visibility = #'#(#t #t #t)
      \set Score.defaultBarType = "|"
      \new Voice = "1" { \voiceOne \upper }
      \new Voice = "2" { \voiceTwo \lower }

  }
  \new TabStaff \relative c' {
    <<
      \new TabVoice = "t1" { \voiceOne \upper }
      \new TabVoice = "t2" { \voiceTwo \lower }

is wrong--- the circled numbers are not playable as given, and
contradict the tablature which is correct, how do I remove the
offenders? I'm missing something or misunderstanding something or
both--- hints?

--hsm
p.s. if the slash Ns are removed then the tablature is incorrect with
only two frets indicated and one wrong...