Re: different noteheads with stems in \markup

From: Stephan Elliot Perez
Subject: Re: different noteheads with stems in \markup
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 22:55:12 +0100

Thank you ...and what if I want another sign above/below the notehead?  Such
as a + or a ^?

I would build it up using markup commands such as \column.

  /Mats

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 9:47 AM, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> wrote:
See the documentation of the \note markup command at http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Music#Music

  /Mats

Stephan Elliot Perez wrote:
Greetings,
    I am making instructions for my piece with \markup and want to show the different note heads.  I can use \note, but since it's inside of a \markup, I can't change noteheads in the normal way, and if I use \musicglyph, only the head will be displayed, not the stem- I would like to have the stem too.  Any suggestions?

-Stephan

       Mats Bengtsson
       Signal Processing
       School of Electrical Engineering