triple stop warnings

From: Jay Anderson
Subject: triple stop warnings
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 22:39:48 -0700

I've done triple-stops like this in the past:
<< c4 <g' e'>2.\fermata >>

I'd prefer to do the triple-stop something more like this to avoid warnings:
<\tweak #'duration-log #2 \tweak #'dot-count #0 c g' e'>2.\fermata |

Unfortunately I can't make the dot disappear easily (the dot-count
thing I was trying doesn't work). I could probably write a function to
remove the dot for this case (which might not be a bad idea:
\tripleStop <c g' e'>2.\fermata), but if there's a simple tweak to get
rid of the dot I'd be interested to know. Does this fall under the
recent \tweak nested properties changes? Thanks.

-----Jay