RE: Midi2ly work for Windows?

From: Austin W
Subject: RE: Midi2ly work for Windows?
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:49:33 -0800

So I got it to work after realizing that midi2ly.py is just a big text file. You have to type python before midi2ly to load midi2ly in python. Is this in a help file somewhere? So it's:

c:\Program Files\Lilypond\usr\bin\python midi2ly.py type1midi.mid

And if you have a midi editing program then you should be able to quantize everything to 100% note duration before converting it thus making a much better looking ly file without fraction lengths.

-Austin W