RE: RhythmicStaff

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: RhythmicStaff
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 16:45:52 -0500

Craig,

Just to say that 2.13.8 is an unstable release and this is obviously a big
project for you, rather than 'trying it out for fun' so to that end, have to
tried to compile the file using the stable 2.12.x release. At least that way we
know if it is something new in this work-in-progress release rather than
something that has always been in the stable release.

James