Re: No Work!

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: No Work!
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 21:16:40 +0100

Sorry, I can't help you. Amazing as it sounds, the instructions in the documentation http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond-program/Setup-for-MacOS-X#Setup-for-MacOS-X actually worked for me, so I've never used any of the methods on the website, except to see how jEdit fared as an editor. This entire conversation, however, presumes that you've read and understand the basic LilyPond concepts outlined at http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Compiling-a-file#Compiling-a-file, again, these instructions are explained elsewhere, and probably better, but it's what worked for me.