Re: No Work!

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: No Work!
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:39:10 +0100

Il 15/12/2009 12:22, Philip Potter ha scritto:
Robert,

are you clicking "Reply" instead of "Reply all"? I haven't seen any of
your messages since the first one, and they aren't appearing in the
archives. This can happen if you send replies just to one person and
not to the whole list.

Please keep all discussion on list - the easiest way to do this is to
click "Reply All" and ensure that address@hidden is in the To:
or Cc: list.

[OT]
I recently realized that a good practice is not using Cc, unless you have to reply to a person who is not subscribed to the mailing list. The problem is that not all email clients are able to handle the reply well.

For those who use Thunderbird, I suggest to use version 3, which add a Reply to List button.
For previous versions, there is an addon:

Inspired by these links:
http://wiki.fsfe.org/Fellows/mk/EmailGuide
http://mail.fsfeurope.org/pipermail/discussion/2009-December/008553.html
[/OT]