Re: GUI (was: Re: No Work!

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GUI (was: Re: No Work!
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 17:19:07 +0000

Yes, it does have a gui.  However, this gui is broken in 2.12.2.
I've been working on 2.12.3 for a while.

I could have released 2.12.3 literally MONTHS ago if more people
helped with lilypond development.  Remember, when I'm working on
the website text or documentation issues, I'm not working on
release stuff.

- Graham