Re: GUI (was: Re: No Work!

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: GUI (was: Re: No Work!
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 19:42:49 +0100

This ships with the macintosh version, which is what the original poster uses. It broke for a while on 10.5/10.6.

On 15.12.2009, at 19:11, Kees van den Doel wrote:

I was thinking of something utterly trivial with as few features as possible (File open/save and compile).
Maybe call it the "lilypond demo".
From people I talk to that try lilypond (after asking what I use to make these pretty scores) they download it,
are puzzled ("where is the program??"), and move on.

What you point to looks like a plan for a serious IDE, I think that's a different issue.

Kees