Re: No Work!

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: No Work!
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 07:06:55 +0100

Don't worry, I've not lost patience; however, you seem to not be hearing me. I understand that two methods of using lilypond did not work for you: the GUI application that comes with lilypond, and a script for terminal use. There are other ways of using lilypond. I'm asking you to see if any of these work. The GUI application was broken for months. As in, it wouldn't open a file. No menus, no anything. That doesn't mean that lilypond didn't work, it just meant that the LilyPond.app GUI didn't work.