Re: padding at top of first page

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: padding at top of first page
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 11:08:31 +0100

Alexander Kobel wrote:
Hugh Myers wrote:
How do I remove it such that each page begins at same top-left corner?

If you're not afraid of using the command line, if you're on Linux (might work on Windows also, but I have no clue if you can get all the required tools there), and if the settings explained in the Notation Reference don't help, I can dig out a small script which really gives a tight crop.

Sorry for the noise, it's already on the list. See this thread:
  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-07/msg00645.html
The essential part is in the %-trimmed.pdf rule of the Makefile.

Cheers,
Alexander