RE: Very very slow Lilypond uninstall on Windows

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: Very very slow Lilypond uninstall on Windows
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 15:23:59 -0500

Yes I can confirm this too. You beat me to it, I meant to post this yesterday.

It seems that each file is being deleted one at a time rather than just
removing the Lilypond dir or the 'usr' dir that gets created. You can watch it
do this as the uninstaller runs.

As the default installer on windows installs all the extra contrib/python
stuff, it does take an age. Mac you just drag the app to the trash and you;re
done.