Re: Pedal at wrong position

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Pedal at wrong position
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:19:19 +0100

One workaround is to use the following setting,
       \override Staff.SustainPedalLineSpanner #'staff-padding = #5
and adjust the number 5 to be large enough that all pedal marks are as low as the lowest one in the score but not too large so that the pedal marks end up being too low. The value specifies the minimum distance to the stave.

   /Mats

stefankaegi wrote:
Sorry, that I write again, but it's very urgent. Maybe it wasn't clear
what I meant. There is an example image in the mail. As you see the
pedal isn't always at the same height. How could I fix that?

Thank you for your answers

Best wishes
Stefan