Changing all titles in one place?

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Changing all titles in one place?
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 09:50:27 +0200

Hi, masters!

I've written a macro for formatting composer's line, it works, but it
works _partially_ :-)

Well, my template contains this for composer's line:

% -------------------
\header {
        composer = \markup \Composer #"Fill me!"
% ...
% -------------------

This macro, \Composer, is defined in separate file which is included in
template:

% -------------------
#(define-markup-command (Composer layout props word) (string?)
  (interpret-markup layout props
    (markup
      #:larger
      #:override '(font-name . "AntiquaPSCyr Italic")
      #:italic
        word)))
% -------------------

This works, i don't know why, but it works.

So... This, please see below, does not work, i don't know why either:

% -------------------
localComposerFont = #"AntiquaPSCyr Italic"

#(define-markup-command (Composer layout props word) (string?)
  (interpret-markup layout props
    (markup
      #:larger
      #:override '(font-name . localComposerFont)
      #:italic
        word)))
% -------------------

I've tried both localComposerFont and 'localComposerFont (because i
don't understand these both, i am not a programmer, sorry!), i am not
sure, that i put this #:override correctly (because i've just "guessed"
this, and it works, i don't know why!)...

Well, if i replace "word" with "localComposerFont" in the last line of
this macro, i can see font name as a title, great :-)

So... Please, help!

I can easily believe i should try to read some manuals --- please, point
me.

Thank you!

ps. The same way i would like to redefine fonts for "poet" and "title",
i would like to do this separately for each (so make-pango-font-tree in
paper can not help me, i guess) --- and i want to have all font family
and size definitions in a separate file). So... I need help.

--
Dmytro O. Redchuk