install script quits prematurely

From: Johan Wettergren
Subject: install script quits prematurely
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 14:58:07 +0100

Cheers!

I tried to search the archive, but drowned in the volume of messages.

I'm trying to install Lilypond 1.13.3-1 on my Suse linux laptop. It seems that the script quits before the installation is complete. Greatful for ideas about how to solve the problem.

Here's the transcript:

linux:/home/johan # sh lilypond-2.12.3-1.linux-x86.sh

lilypond installer for version 2.12.3 release 1.
Use --help for help

You are about to install LilyPond in /usr/local/lilypond
A script in /usr/local/bin will be created as a shortcut.

Press ^C to abort, or Enter to proceed.

Making /usr/local/lilypond
Creating script /usr/local/bin/lilypond
Creating script /usr/local/bin/lilypond-wrapper.python
Creating script /usr/local/bin/lilypond-wrapper.guile
Creating script /usr/local/bin/uninstall-lilypond
Untarring lilypond-2.12.3-1.linux-x86.sh
To uninstall lilypond, run

    /usr/local/bin/uninstall-lilypond

For license and warranty information, consult

    /usr/local/lilypond/license/README

Full documentation can be found at

    http://lilypond.org/doc

linux:/home/johan #