Re: install script quits prematurely

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: install script quits prematurely
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 14:37:46 +0100

2009/12/23 Johan Wettergren <address@hidden>:

> Cheers!
>
> I tried to search the archive, but drowned in the volume of messages.
>
> I'm trying to install Lilypond 1.13.3-1 on my Suse linux laptop. It seems
> that the script quits before the installation is complete. Greatful for
> ideas about how to solve the problem.

Well, as far as I can see it seems that the script has finished the
installation.
Just run lilypond in your terminal, it should work.

If you don't know how to run lilypond (I mean how to create scores
with it), you'd better have a look at the crash course (LilyPond is a
text-based software):
http://lilypond.org/switch/howto
and at the Learning Manual:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/index.html