Re: tablature angle brackets

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: tablature angle brackets
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 20:30:55 +0100

On 26.12.2009, at 19:04, Patrick McCarty wrote:

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 2:00 AM, James Bailey
<address@hidden> wrote:
Hello, I'm on Mac OSX 10.4. Do I need to do something special to get the angle brackets in tablature? For what it's worth, I get this output in my
sterr:

Interpreting music...
Preprocessing graphical objects...
programming error: FT_Get_Glyph_Name () error: invalid argument
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: Glyph has no name, but font supports glyph naming.
Skipping glyph U+10002329, file
/Users/jamesebailey/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/ share/lilypond/current/fonts/otf/CenturySchL-Roma.otf

I get this both for 2.12 and 2.13. And yes, I've deleted the ~/.fontconfig
directory.

Normally, this type of error occurs when a file is not saved with
UTF-8 encoding.  If it is saved in UTF-8, can you send your file to
me?  I would like to test it.

Thanks,
Patrick

The file is any regression test which includes angle brackets. I think harmonics was the first one.