Re: Note collision without stems

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: Note collision without stems
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 18:06:36 +0000

Dear all,

Can't find a solution to hide one of the two whole notes that are
colliding. The only option I find is to substitute one by a space (s1),
but if I do that I lose the tie connecting it to the next note.

Any hint?
(I can put the score online if that helps understanding the problem).

Thanks
Alberto

--
Alberto Simões