Re: Additional notes or ossia

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: Additional notes or ossia
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 20:04:37 +0100

I thought I could help, but apparently my scheme-fu isn't good enough for this. I first thought I could beat \Balloon_engraver into doing what you need, but there's scant information on it, and I don't know how to change the size of the box it creates.

Then I thought I could just use markup and extra-offset to move the box where it needed to be, but again, I lack the understanding of how extra-offset works to be able to use it.

Perhaps, however, with those two suggestion you, or someone else may be able to get the results you need.