Re: command-line usage - dyld message

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: command-line usage - dyld message
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 00:01:07 +0100

--------  --------
Datum: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 22:43:12 +0100
Von: James Bailey <address@hidden>
An: Patrick Schmidt <address@hidden>
CC: address@hidden
Betreff: Re: command-line usage - dyld message

Out of curiosity, are these errors local to one user, or global for
all user accounts on the computer? It may be a problem with a ~/
*profile or ~/*rc file

How can I check this? (I'm the only user)

Create another user account, and just type into a terminal window
/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/bin/lilypond / Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/Welcome-to-LilyPond- MacOS.ly

If that works, then the problem is local, and that makes it easier to find the problem.