Re: Forcing hshift not working...

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: Forcing hshift not working...
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 21:58:10 +0100

The problem wasn't finding the collision. The problem was figuring out what's going on in the other voices. There are no measure numbers, so I can't see what the other voices are doing at the same time (often problems in one voice are caused by something in another voice). So, if you can send an example that shows the problem, I'll be more than happy to look at it and help you find a solution.