Re: LilyPond on Linux

From: Marc Weber
Subject: Re: LilyPond on Linux
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 15:50:11 +0100

Excerpts from David Stocker's message of Fri Jan 01 15:33:38 +0100 2010:
> The Dual-Boot would be an alternative to installing Kubuntu as a virtual
> machine.
if your cpu doesn't support virtualizing you can also run colinux on
Windows and use an X-Server such as Xming on Windows. Does not work with
x68_64 cpus.

frescobaldi is packaged by debian as well. I think colinux
allows you to use some Linux images. I don't know how up to date they
are though.

Alternatives: Use any editor and autohotkey or such to automate
closing pdf viewer and reopening it? Don't think you can replace .pdf
file in place on windows as many applications do lock files (Foxit
reader does)

Marc Weber