Re: Editing notes in a separate file

From: Michael J. O'Donnell
Subject: Re: Editing notes in a separate file
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 10:06:23 -0600

Thanks for pointing out \tag. I've already read up, and experimented
with it. It doesn't solve the problem, because it requires that I
anticipate every possible correction when entering the data from the MS.
The only way to get useful coverage is to tag every note with a
different tag, which is too complicated and invites other sorts of errors.

Cheers,

Mike O'Donnell