Re: blocking midi output of included files

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: blocking midi output of included files
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 17:44:34 +0100

Il 04/01/2010 16:30, Tom Dickson ha scritto:
In your files, instead of:

\midi

Have:

\include midi.ly <http://midi.ly>

And then you can edit midi.ly <http://midi.ly> to have \midi or not
depending on what you want to do.

thanks for the idea

If I've understood it correctly, I may remove or comment \midi{} from each file and put it in midi.ly (to be included in each file), so I can comment it and block midi output when I want to compile book.ly
So I have to edit just one file.

This could be fine for me, because I don't really need any specific configuration for each midi, so it can be the same for all files.

Now I'm lazy and I don't feel like tryin', but I'll put this turnaround in my personal lily-docs.

Federico