Re: lilypond-book question

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lilypond-book question
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 09:59:47 +0000

On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 10:57:41AM +0100, James Bailey wrote:

> On 05.01.2010, at 10:38, Graham Percival wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 10:35:07AM +0100, James Bailey wrote:
>>> I have a question. Given this input file:
>>>  \documentclass[a4paper]{article}
>>>  \usepackage[pdftex]{graphicx}
>>
>> What;s the pdftex doing in there?
>
> pdflatex always complains if I don't have it there

> Of course all of this was just taken from the docs, which is why I was so
> confused. I've sent another email explaining the solution.

Are we both looking at the 2.13 docs?  Becuase I don't see any
graphicx line in there, with or without pdftex.

Please try the template EXACTLY as it is given.  If that fails,
then either lilypond, the docs, or your system configuration is
wrong.  If other people try the sample instructions and have it
work, then the problem is probably your system.

If you try changing things without knowing exactly what you're
changing, then all bets are off.

Cheers,
- Graham