Changing avoid-slur for pralls?

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Changing avoid-slur for pralls?
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 17:51:45 +0100

I have a note with a prall and a slur. By default the prall is placed outside
the slur, which is okay in most cases. However in my case the following note
is very high, so the slur forces the prall way above the note. As a solution,
I want to place the prall inside the slur and let the slur start above the
prall:

\version "2.13.11"
\relative c'' {
  \once \override TextScript #'avoid-slur = #'inside
  \once \override TextScript #'outside-staff-priority = ##f
  e4(\prall c')
}

Unfortunately, it seems that the avoid-slur property does not have any
effect... It seems that I can't override the default value for pralls as set
in script.scm:
    ("prall"
     . (
        (script-stencil . (feta . ("prall" . "prall")))
        (padding . 0.20)
        (avoid-slur . around)
        (direction . ,UP)))

For turns it works out of the box, because a \turn is already placed inside
the slur. (On the other hand, I cannot move the turn outside the slur...)

So, is there any way to move the prall in my example inside the slur?

Thanks,
Reinhold
 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886