\stopStaff does not work with TabStaff in StaffGroup

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: \stopStaff does not work with TabStaff in StaffGroup
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 15:42:39 +0100

I *think* I've found a kind of bug..
I was tryin' to suppress a couple of bars in a StaffGroup (made of one Staff and one TabStaff), using \stopStaff

I've found out, after several tries (see attached file), that the problem arises when I use \stopStaff \startStaff in a score which has a TabStaff included in a StaffGroup.
In all the other cases it works fine.

The error message links to a line in tablature.scm

Please review the file and tell me if I've done something wrong or if that could be some kind of bug.

Thanks!
Federico
--
http://gnurag.net/blog/