Re: [frogs] Re: Numeric note heads for singers

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: [frogs] Re: Numeric note heads for singers
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 19:05:24 -0700

On 1/9/10 12:50 PM, "address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

Would it be of use to have easy note heads that were circles but with 1
through 7 in them?  It seems to me that that's what the shape notes do.

David had an easy way of making that happen by setting the note head names
for a given key, and I think (hope) he's planning on doing the automatic
easy heads for scale degree.

Thanks,

Carl