Re: 2 songs on one page

From: Patrick Horgan
Subject: Re: 2 songs on one page
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 09:08:28 -0800

Dmytro O. Redchuk wrote:
У нд, 2010-01-10 у 13:49 +0100, Martin Tarenskeen пише:

Hi,

I want to put two (little) songs on one page, both complete with title,
subtitle, and composer headers, but footer information - if any - only at
the bottom of the page. But I can't figure out how to do this. Help ?

I believe this can help You?..

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=310

This will go without saying for most, but for people who haven't used the LSR (lilypond snippet repository) before, if you click on the pretty pictures of things you want to do, they turn into lilypond code for you to learn from:)  It's all automagic.

Patrick