Re: 2 songs on one page

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: 2 songs on one page
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:17:25 +0200

У нд, 2010-01-10 у 15:38 -0800, Patrick Horgan пише:
> Kieren MacMillan wrote:
> > Your post brings up a good point: each LSR snippet page should explicitly
> > say this.
> > It would make life easier for everyone.
> >
> Wouldn't that be grand.  I thought of suggesting it, but wondered
> about whether every page should take up space for something people
> only need to hear once.   Of course there are a lot of people seeing a
> page from the LSR for the first time.
Every page could have a link to "How to use LSR"... if it could contain
something more then simply "Click on the picture", thought.

Well, not to much questions about that so far, probably?

ps. May be, some thicks in CSS for these pictures? To prepend small
"Click to see the code" or the like?..

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk