LilyPond 2.13.10 (OSX) Font Issues

From: Keaton Mowery
Subject: LilyPond 2.13.10 (OSX) Font Issues
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 23:04:51 -0800

Hello,

I'm trying to package LilyPond 2.13.10 for a source-based OS X x86
package manager. It is currently building successfully and producing
output. However, some of the fonts are a bit off, particularly the
time signature. Here's an example of what works and what doesn't:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/41619/bad-fonts.png

I get the same behavior when rendering each of the 2.12 examples.
Here's a log of running LilyPond in verbose mode:

http://pastebin.com/m26b634be

Does anyone know what might be wrong? Please let me know if there's
anything more I can provide. Thank you!

Keaton Mowery