Re: Using my local font for the title

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: Using my local font for the title
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:10:23 -0500

Hello,

This maybe inappropriate, but can I use this method to use a different
font for the engraving?

Specifically

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/gonville/

If not this specific option, then maybe another.

This specific web page was last updated Oct 09, so things may have
changed since then, but the implication is it was non-trivial (and there
are instructions given here) but I wondered if things had changed since
2.13.5 such that you can 'point' to a different font in this regard?

I've looked in the IR, but it seems there is no one 'global' setting that is
obvious to a relatively simple Lilypond user like myself

The example in this thread, I understand though, was specifically for
typesetting titles text than engraving music.

James