Tonic Sol-fa Notation

From: address@hidden
Subject: Tonic Sol-fa Notation
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 19:32:41 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Is it ok to request a new feature if I offer to implement it?

I have some old music which is printed in Tonic Sol-fa notation and
have wanted to be able to print it using LilyPond for some time. I now
think that LilyPond already has the ability to do this, but with quite
a bit of tweaking involved.

I haven't seen anything in the tracker and only a handful of posts on
the list archives about this so am assuming that no-one has looked into
it in the past.

-  David.

2009: A year in review - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/2009